Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011





What a wonderful Christmas we have had. I love spending time with my family - Thank you Ash, Brent and Emily for making your Memaw's Christmas what it is. What a blessing we have this year , our wonderful little Jackson - God is so good to our family in blessing us with such a wonderful grandson - yes I said grandson because that is what he is - my own special to take care of until God sees fit to bless us with more or to take us home . I will love and spoil him no different than Ash and "M"--Thank you Brent for putting up with this old Memaw- You know how special Ashley and Emily are to me - they are what has kept me going all these years.--- Here are a few pictures of Christmas -- Hurry up this weekend so we can see all of you again

No comments:

Post a Comment